The BAS Controls Contractor’s Ultimate Guide to Upcoming Trade Showsby admin
Whether you’re attending or exhibiting, we’ve all been caught off guard by an upcoming trade show. Cube has created the ultimate guide to get you prepared for upcoming trade shows by gathering a long list of shows and proposing some handy tips for your traveling team.
First, consider these tips before you spend a lot of money on registrations, flights and sponsorships:
- Pick a trade show that has lots of exhibitors to draw attendees.
- Obtain a map of the exposition floor and make notes of the booths you want to visit.
- Decide on an objective for the show. For example, you may be attending to generate sales leads or identify new technologies.
- Do some training to make sure you get the most from your booth or your interactions with exhibitors.
- Create a list of individuals you would like to connect with at the trade show and set up meetings with them ahead of time.
- Incentivize booth visitors by having a prize drawing, playing games or creating an exclusive product or service offer.
- Collect business cards (leads) and follow up with them after the event.
- Track your leads and communications to work towards your intended goal or objective. Utilize Cube’s Sales Module to streamline your sales process!
Cube’s List Fall 2017 and 2018 Trade Shows:
September 12 – 14, 2017 | Cleveland, OH | Contractor Leadership LIVE is a new, multi-day event that brings together the resources you need to transform your business. See the latest technologies and learn about proven strategies from a powerful line-up of today’s HVAC industry experts. Click to Register | Request Entire 2017 & 2018 List
WHO SHOULD ATTEND?
- HVAC/R Contractor
- Mechanical Contractor/Plumbing, Hydronic, HVAC
- Manufacturer (or MFR Rep)
- Electrical Contractor
- Facility Manager
Building Performance Analysis Conference
September 27 – 29, 2017 | Atlanta, GA | The conference, formerly known as the ASHRAE Energy Modeling Conference, addresses energy modeling, the core topic of the past four conferences, and expanded subject matter which now encompasses non-energy building performance analysis and simulation and those professionals responsible for that work. The conference program addresses the needs of designers and modelers. Click to Register | Request Entire 2017 & 2018 List
WHO SHOULD ATTEND:
- HVAC engineers
- Building Design Professionals
Collaborate for Success: Connect 2017
October 3 – 6, 2017 | Milwaukee, WI | CONNECT 2017 heads to the shores of Lake Michigan, a city rich in history and culture. Whether you’re in service and repair or in new construction, plumbing or HVAC, open shop or signatory, make plans now to join us in Milwaukee! Click to Register | Request Entire 2017 & 2018 List
WHO SHOULD GO:
- Plumbing Contractors
- HVAC Contractors
- Building Construction Professionals
Cube plans to exhibit at many shows this fall and next year, be sure to look for our booth and stop by to demo the best product for BAS controllers on the market!